All-inclusive is available during the full operating time in all outlets.
Food, Snacks & Beverages:
Access to all restaurants & bars, excluding adults-only the Pavilion & Club 159 a la carte restaurants, dedicated to Premium all-inclusive guests.
Upgrade from All-Inclusive to Premium All-Inclusive
45 Euro/person per day
If you opt for a holiday with unlimited sun, beach, food, and drinks, combined with pleasant pool times and activities fit for children and adults, then the Fort All-Inclusive option is a perfect choice, both in terms of satisfaction and value.
The All-Inclusive concept guarantees that you can make the most of your holiday without going over budget because you deserve a worry-free vacation.
The Fort Arabesque stands above the rest with its lavish generosity in offering beverages, local alcoholics, the finest cocktails and drinks all day long, unlike other hotels that bind you with limitations. Guests also have the choice of draft, cans, or bottles of wine, beer, and sodas. We will serve you at the table, or you can take your pick and enjoy.
Within the all-inclusive concept, guests can take advantage of the hotels four restaurants:
• The Beach Resort international buffet main restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
• The West Bay international buffet main restaurant, serving adults-only breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
• The Beach Bar, Mediterranean grills, and all-day snacks
• La Piazza, Italian style pizzas and pasta
• There are also six bars available for your amusement, serving premium local beverages, cocktails & wines.
• Red Rocks lobby bar
• Le Jardin
• Swim-up bar
• Windbreaker bar
• Sunset bar – adults only by the West Bay
• Arena bar
These are all available for your enjoyment and some worry-free times at a hotel stay like no other.